CompTIA certifications validate your skills and qualifications in the job roles and technologies that comprise the modern IT workforce.
CompTIA offers a comprehensive certification program for IT professionals of all skill and experience levels, however, it is best known for its entry-level and intermediate certificates. CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications are hiring requirements for a wide range of entry-level IT jobs, as well as prerequisites and electives in the advanced certification paths of leading technology vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco, and IBM.
CompTIA certifications are among the most trusted credentials in the IT industry because they accurately reflect employee success. CompTIA engages international focus groups and IT thought-leaders from around the world to define its certification programs and create CompTIA certification exams. CompTIA certification contributors come from the public and private sectors, academia, and the government.
CompTIA’s vendor-neutral certifications are recognized worldwide as a trusted indicator of competence in the IT field.
Benefits of CompTIA Certifications for Individuals
- CompTIA certifications lead to new and rewarding IT career opportunities.
- CompTIA certifications afford increased job security in your current position.
- CompTIA certified professionals gain respect and credibility in the IT workplace.
- CompTIA certifications open the door to lucrative government and military technology positions.
- Earning CompTIA certifications proves to hire managers that you are dedicated to advancing your IT career.
- CompTIA certifications are requirements in the certification programs of leading vendors like Microsoft, IBM & Cisco.
Benefits of CompTIA Certifications for businesses
- Hiring CompTIA certified workers lead to higher customer satisfaction.
- Businesses with CompTIA certified employees boast increased productivity.
- Companies employing CompTIA certified professionals have lower employee turnover.