We design, build, sell and support business networks.
This includes technologies such as Bluetooth, wireless LAN (WLAN) access points, wireless LAN controllers, wireless network management, mobility solutions and mobile broadband (ie: 3G and 4G), and outdoor LAN and metro wireless solutions.
Online Backup & Disaster Recovery
We offer a number of backup services to protect your computers, servers, network, and data. From online backup to offsite backup, we cover all the bases so you can focus on running your business.
We can advise you on the most up-
Remote Help-desk Services
Our remote Help-desk provides an efficient way to provide immediate support to our customers. It’s convenient and fast. We’ve found that the vast majority of our customer’s technical problems can be resolved over the phone or with an online chat.
Are you 100% confident that:
- Your IT systems are truly secure from hackers, viruses, worms, or sabotage?
- Your backups are configured properly to ensure a quick disaster recovery?
- You’re not unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation.
- Your systems are optimized for maximum speed and performance?
Our 25-Point Security and Performance Assessment is conducted on-site and takes around one hour to complete where:
- One of our Senior Technicians will use a non-invasive program to assess how vulnerable your network is to different kinds of cyber-attacks.
- During this procedure no business data is accessed, this is purely a test of your network safety.
- The data will be compiled into a full report that will be presented to your firm during a follow-up appointment.
- The report is yours to keep and the security assessment does not require any future purchase or commitment.
- As the online portion of the test runs its course, the technician will assess the physical safety of your data due to possible hardware failures.
IT Helpdesk Support
- Fast Repairs. Your issues – even the minor ones – will be taken care of quickly and efficiently. Our fixed price, all-inclusive support plan includes resolving any issues that arise in an expeditious manner. Since everything is included in one price, we are highly-motivated to use our time wisely and follow through on all issues to successful completion.
- 100% Unconditional Satisfaction – We Guarantee It. Our IT consulting and technology support services will give you the satisfaction you deserve. We will bend over backwards to ensure you are happy with our IT management & network support services.
- No Surprises. We will let you know of any potential risks upon evaluation of your network as part of our maintenance services. We will explain any potential risks involved and always obtain permission before we begin work. You may choose to backup and secure your data beforehand.
- Freedom From Unpredictable IT Spending. You’ll never be surprised. We offer an all-inclusive proactive, reliable and affordable support plan, ensuring that our clients are not nickel-and-dimed when they need us the most. Many companies bill IT support through prepaid blocks or time and material invoices – meaning the more problems a client has, the more the client pays. At SRV Network, we do things differently. Our fixed-fee support plan enables you to manage IT costs and avoid unnecessary IT spending.
- All Projects Completed on Schedule AND Budget – Guaranteed. By hiring WinCertification Network team for IT Consulting or project management, there will be no unexpected expenses. Sometimes this occurs with technicians who have improperly planned and researched. We do the right thing and make no excuses. Your IT support project will be completed within time constraints, resources, scope and budget.
- Your files are securely and automatically backed up over the internet. Rotating and storing tapes has become a thing of the past, and storage limitations are nonexistent.
- With our secure online backups, your data is accessible with the touch of a button 24/7/365.
- In the event of a data catastrophe caused by events out of your control, like natural disasters, loss of power, and security breaches, your information is secure and can be used to get your business up and running with little downtime.