WinCertification is authorized to provide certification testing through Certiport/Pearson VUE.
Currently, enrolled and alumni students at Wincertification can be tested. To schedule your certification test, please contact us.
Register for a Certiport exam
you must meet the following requirements:
When you arrive for your test, please adhere to the following rules for check-in and the testing itself:
- Arrive no later than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Have a current/valid photo ID available to show the proctor
- Cellphones must be turned off and stored at the proctor’s direction
- All book bags and other study materials should not be brought.
- Login credentials (username & password) for your Certiport account
- Confirmation of test purchase
Why Get Certified?
We have testing from Monday- Saturday by appointment only.
All exam appointments must be requested at least two (2) business days in advance.
As a general rule, candidates for scheduled exams will be permitted to begin an exam if he or she arrives within 15 minutes of the scheduled exam time, but will only be allowed the time remaining in their appointment. Later start times may be permitted at the discretion of the Center staff, space and time permitting. Any “late start” candidates must sign the time forfeit form acknowledging they will only receive the time remaining in their original appointment.